Current Firmware version: 2.0.3
1. Download the Collective Minds Firmware Update Tool and run.
2. Connect the short 12" micro-USB cable from Zen's rear CONSOLE USB port to your Windows PC (or a MAC running Windows).
3. Press and hold the reset button on the bottom of the Zen.
4. Windows should make a "device connected" sound, the Zen OLED Message Screen will display 'Zen Bootloader', and the RGB LEDs will glow.
5. The Collective Minds Update tool will now display your Zen's info. Click it to continue.
6. Click Continue then Begin Update to update your firmware to the latest version (If you get an error disable any Anti-Virus tool that you may have running, including Windows Defender).
7. Once complete the Zen will run an automated Hard Reset (RGB's flash RED, GREEN, BLUE).
Success! Disconnect the micro-USB cable from the PC and continue to Step 2.